Steve Ross doesn't have the sweet 'fro, but he knows his way around a tube of Van Dyke Brown just like his dad.
Here are a few tips and comments Steve offers on this video about painting a lake in the woods.
- "Be real rough on it."
- "Push nice and hard."
- "You know if your wrist is wore out by the time you get done doing this, you did something right."
- "It made me feel real good inside."
- "That's the funnest way to do it."
- You catch me making sound effects here and there. That's real good."
- "When I say large, I mean it, don't I?"
- "Two-inch. Right in there. Push up on it."
- "Gee whiz! That'll wear your arm out."
- "See, I just played with it! And suddenly things just started to happen for ya."
- "It's getting bigger all the time. Oh no, it's huge! Look at that. It's a monster."
- "You gotta keep your confidence up. Tell yourself you're good.