If you didn't go to college for your technology training, there's a good chance that you probably wish that you had. But today, so much quality IT training happens off tradition collegiate campuses that it's just about finding the RIGHT package of learning that'll set you up for the career you want.
And if you can get a new professional direction for only $39 in the Boing Boing Store…well, then it's probably money well spent. The Complete Computer Science Bundle features eight comprehensive courses that'll offer you the well-rounded technology training that industries need and hiring managers are looking for.
In this package, you'll receive:
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design: Grasp object-oriented programming, mastering classes, objects, and more as your assimilate all things Java.
- From 0 to 1: Data structures & Algorithms in Java: The structure of your programming may not be sexy, but it's vital… so learn how to build the right way with Java.
- Create, Customize & Retrieve Data From Database Management Systems Such as MySQL: Master SQL, the language that makes large datasets manageable.
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie: Python's synonymous with simple yet powerful…understand the advantages of coding with Python.
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming – 75 Solved Problems: Get practical training as you handle 75 real-world – and real confusing – programming problems.
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things: Learn the hidden uses of Raspberry Pi, one of the world's smallest – and most versatile – microcomputers.
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple: Didja ever wonder why Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Apple are so successful? Delve into the secrets that made each of these companies a tech titan.
Usually, this type of wide-ranging in-depth coursework would run over $360, but right now, Boing Boing Store shoppers can get this diverse training package for 89% off.