Josh writes, "This morning Fight for the Future launched crowdfunded billboards targeting members of Congress who have publicly supported FCC Chairman Ajit Pai's plan to gut net neutrality."
The billboards encourage constituents to contact their elected representatives; for example, Speaker Paul Ryan's billboard in Janesville, WI asks, "Want slower, more expensive Internet? Rep. Paul Ryan supports Charter's plan to destroy net neutrality. Ask him why: (608) 752-4050."
The outdoor ads feature some of the few members of Congress who came out with early support for FCC's plan to repeal net neutrality rules, including:
* Clarksville, TN – Rep. Marsha Blackburn.
* Dalton, GA – Rep. Tom Graves.
* Bakersfield, CA – Rep. Kevin McCarthy
* Janesville, WI– Rep. Paul Ryan
* Rapid City, SD – Sen. John Thune
* Jackson, MS – Sen. Roger Wicker
Net neutrality activists launch crowdfunded billboards targeting key members of Congress during August recess
[Fight for the Future]