The BBC reports that the last of the boys trapped deep in a flooded Thai cave is out, along with their coach.
• All 12 members of a Thai youth football team and their coach have been brought safely out of the cave in northern Thailand
• Eight boys rescued on Sunday and Monday are in hospital but have not been named and are being kept in quarantine
• Each person was pulled through the cave by expert divers
• A rescue doctor and three Navy Seals who stayed with the group are still to emerge
• The 12 boys and their coach were trapped by floods more than two weeks ago