An Amazon warehouse in New Jersey sent 24 employees to the hospital after they were exposed to bear repellent fumes.
Others were treated at the warehouse. The employees had trouble breathing and said their throats were burning. At least one of the workers is in critical condition.
According to The Seattle Times, "bear repellant fell off a shelf and released fumes."
Hundreds of workers are normally inside the building during work days, and it was unclear how many were exposed.
Amazon confirmed that the accident dispersed strong fumes in the area of the facility. The incident is under investigation.
Image: NPS photo