An Amazon warehouse in New Jersey sent 24 employees to the hospital after they were exposed to bear repellent fumes.
Others were treated at the warehouse. The employees had trouble breathing and said their throats were burning. At least one of the workers is in critical condition.
According to The Seattle Times, "bear repellant fell off a shelf and released fumes."
Hundreds of workers are normally inside the building during work days, and it was unclear how many were exposed.
Amazon confirmed that the accident dispersed strong fumes in the area of the facility. The incident is under investigation.
Image: NPS photo
“I think absurd is exactly the right word,” said Saudi Prince Faisal
Amazon has reinstated FedEx as a ground delivery carrier for Prime members’ shipments. The online retailer said today the shipper consistently met its delivery requirements, after suspending it last month.
On Amazon, the box was described as “Used: like new.”
You no longer need to invest vast quantities of your time and money in order to take advantage of everything that graphic design can do for your brand or business. Design Wizard Pro allows you to quickly create pro-level image designs in minutes, and a lifetime subscription is currently available for over 90% off its […]
The Nintendo Switch is an undeniably awesome gadget, pairing old-school gaming styles with modern-day graphics and functionality for a new generation of gamers. The only complaint people seem to have is that its controllers are somewhat lacking, which is why more and more Switch-enthusiasts are picking up this Gbros. Wireless Adapter that lets you play […]
More and more people are flocking to a wide variety of careers in IT, thanks mostly to the high pay, plentiful advancement opportunities, and an exciting atmosphere that offers new challenges every day. The only problem is that this high demand means competition can be fierce if you’re entering the job market for the first […]