Breaking into the big leagues as a project manager isn't done overnight, but there are principles that anyone can learn, and they're applicable to nearly any business. No matter what your field, if there are multiple teams working toward a common goal, you're going to need a roadmap.
The Project Management Professional Certification Training Suite is designed to let you draw it up quickly and confidently - even if you have little or no prior management experience.
This series of courses isn't just a parade of empty motivational speeches. The Project Management Institute's ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification is a jewel in any resume, and these classes will help you ace that exam - and other relevant certifications - the first time out.
Here's the breakdown of what you get:
- Project Management Fundamentals: Run Projects Effectively - An overview of the role of a project manager, and the steps involved in taking an idea from pitch to product.
- Deeply Practical Project Management - A nuts-and-bolts look at best practices for PMI (Project Management Institute) ventures, including cost projections and software tools.
- Project Management Professional 6th Edition Training - An in-depth look at the Project Management Book of Knowledge, version 6. After taking it, you'll have PMBOKprinciples down pat, and be eligible and ready for the PMP exam.
- PMI-ACP Certification Training Course - A walk through all the Agile concepts and "soft skills" you'll need to lead a team, control your metrics and ace the PMI-ACP exam.
- Learn PMP Project Management - A five-hour breakdown of all the essential concepts in the PMBOK, leading towards a successful run at both the PMP (Project Management Professional) and CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) exams.
It all adds up to 60 hours of exercises and resources that will be invaluable even after you land that project manager job. Lifetime access to the entire suite is now $39.