If you want to be an app developer for Android, there's never been a better time. Languages like Kotlin are tailor-made for functionality, and the Jetpack suite of tools makes the whole process easier.
The only hurdle is learning your way around these tools, and that's where the Android Jetpack & App Development Certification Bundle can pave your way to a career on the creative side of the tech economy.
These linked courses not only teach you every aspect of these platforms but get you certified in their use. Check out what you get:
- Android Jetpack Masterclass in Java - A complete walkthrough on Jetpack's functionalities, including (most importantly) the latest on its vast array of libraries.
- State-of-the-Art Android App Development in Kotlin - Kotlin is the language behind a range of tools that you'll need for any kind of development, both server and client-side. This course gets you familiar with its core concepts and how it works with JSON, Dagger 2 and other key programs.
- Build a Twitter-like App for Android - There's no education like experience. This hands-on walkthrough will let you use your newfound Kotlin and Firebase knowledge to create a working social media platform.
- Android Jetpack Masterclass in Kotlin - The perfect course to show you how well Jetpack works with the primary Android coding language. By the end of the lectures, you'll have first-hand understanding of concepts like data binding and the AndroidX libraries.
- Build a Tinder Clone for Android from Scratch - Ready to put your skills to work? These 37 lectures will result in a full-featured dating app complete with account registration and matching functionality.
In all, the bundle gives you lifetime access to more than 40 hours of training. After completion, you'll receive a certification of completion that will be a real gold star on any resume.
The entire bundle is now priced at just $29 for the holidays.