Posted on askreddit: "What's a really awkward situation that everyone can relate with?"
A small sampling:
- Sex scene when watching a movie with your parents
- Sitting there when everyone's singing happy birthday to you
- Saying hi to someone you know and they don't notice you, or thinking someone was waving at you but it was for someone behind you.
- That awkward moment when you and a stranger are walking opposite directions and you both go the same side multiple times to pass each other lol.
- Going in the wrong direction so you take out your phone and pretend something changed so you can turn around and walk in the right direction.
- saying goodbye to someone only to keep walking in the same direction.
- When you need to talk to someone and they're in the middle of conversation already. Even worse if they're with laughing or deeply engaged with the other person
- Sending a text to the wrong person talking bad about the person you sent it to