Carney at Outside Lands - a "Boing Boing tv Bus Session."

9 Responses to “Carney at Outside Lands - a "Boing Boing tv Bus Session."”

1. Xeni Jardin says:

@#1, not at all. And hey, don’t make fun of Russell’s accent. :)

It was 2am, we’d had a lot of work and fun all day, things got a little loopy, cameras were on. Stuff happens.

2. woodeyeglass says:

Thanks for introducing me to this amazing band… I will definitely have to keep them on my radar!

I just had to finally stop being a voyeur and actually register on boing boing. I come here every day after all, so I guess I might as well say hi… and I really wanted to thank you for sharing that impromptu Carney set with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and ended up buying their EP off iTunes… well worth it!

Thanks again for brightening days!

3. Zarniwoop says:

Do you guys actually need that bit translating? I know how difficult you find us ‘auslanders’ to understand sometimes. ;)

(Especially when we’re off our faces.)

4. Transmission3000 says:

@ Xeni: Russell was oddly understandable. It was the left-field jazz conversation and his puffy eyes that got me suspicious.

5. Xeni Jardin says:

@#3, well, it would help. maybe you could sign it out for us with your hands?

6. Xeni Jardin says:

@#6, Russell always reacts that way to a late-night glass of warm soymilk with agave syrup. I don’t know what’s up with that guy. We’ll try ricemilk next time. It must be the glycemic index.

7. Zarniwoop says:

You know, even if that was physically possible, we use a different form of sign language over here, and the only part of anything he said that might have universal meaning through hand gestures has been bleeped out.

(Which I don’t get, incidentally.)

8. Dana Devonshire says:

@ #8:

Thanks Woodeyeglass, that just made our collective day here at BBtv! Feel free to drop a line anytime!

Dana Devonshire
    Series Producer, Boing Boing tv

9. Transmission3000 says:

Jesus! How fucking stoned WERE you guys?

Okay…how stoned was Russell, anyway?