A.P. Exec Doesn't Know It Has A YouTube Channel: Threatens Affiliate For Embedding Videos (via Memex 1.1)
Strovel: And we're an A.P. affiliate for crying out loud! I stumped him on that one. . . . What is really shocking is that they were shocked that they've got a YouTube channel that people are embedding on their Websites. He seemed shocked by that. 'Oh, I am going to have to look into that" is what he told me.
Grantham: What an idiot!
Strovel: I know, I know.
- To do in NYC: Shepard Fairey + Lawrence Lessig + Steven Johnson on ...
- Media Bloggers Association -- who they are (and they aren't ...
- The Associated Press is threatening - Boing Boing
- Newspapers are dumb to blame Google for their problems - Boing Boing
- The Newspaper Industry and the Arrival of the Glaciers - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.