Banana Teardown (via Lessig)
* Insert your thumbs into the split of the peel and pull the two sides apart.
* Expose the top of the banana. It may be slightly squished from pulling on the stem, but this will not affect the flavor.
* Pull open the peel, starting from your original split, and opening it along the length of the banana.
- Robber uses banana as "gun" - Boing Boing
- HOWTO turn a banana into a no-spoon baby-meal - Boing Boing
- Geostationary Banana Over Texas - airship artwork - Boing Boing
- History of the ingredients in a banana split - Boing Boing
- Amy Crehore's "Banana Eater" painting - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Peeling bananas from the other end is easier
- Odd new product -- creme-filled bananas - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.