T sez, "I know you folks follow xkcd as good alpha-geeks should, so you won't have missed today's dose of nostalgically eyeball-searing brilliance [ed: a tribute to the soon-to-be-shut-down Geocities]. Just wanted to make sure you took an extra couple minutes to "view source" on the site's "redesign" though. Well worth poring over the lovingly crafted neolithic HTMLer in-jokes there. <FONT COLOR="#88FF88" STYLE="FORTHRIGHT">srsly.</FONT>"
COMIC TITLE: Nachos (Thanks, T!)
- Internet Archaeology - Boing Boing
- What became of the earliest web aesthetic - Boing Boing
- XKCD v airport security - Boing Boing
- xkcd: volume 0 - Boing Boing
- XKCD: the limits of anti-static wrist-strap protection - Boing Boing
- XKCD explains how to be a tech-support guru - Boing Boing
- Stephenie Meyer vs. 4chan -- XKCD - Boing Boing
- Portland's Pedalpalooza includes an XKCD bike ride - Boing Boing
- Xkcd fans bring chess-sets on roller-coasters - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.