Chris sez, "I made a thing! This thing did not exist before I decided to make it. John Young called out to me from his universe, 'Make me a Ban Hammer!' So after a little 3D modeling and research, I conjured into existence the worlds only real Ban Hammer. If you are so able and inclined, you can print your own with the instructions given here."
Sisters and brothers, these are the first days of a new golden age of kipple.
- Homemade 3D printer goop made from maltodextrin costs 1/50 of the ...
- Candyfab 6000: latest rev of 3D sugar-printer - Boing Boing
- Successful marriage proposal via 3D-printed ring - Boing Boing
- Sci-fi objects from a 3D printer - Boing Boing
- Scientific American: five 3D printers - Boing Boing
- 3D printer made from Meccano and hot-glue - Boing Boing
- 3D printer art - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.