Willie Nelson beats Snoop Dogg at smoking pot

25 Responses to “Willie Nelson beats Snoop Dogg at smoking pot”

1. railroad9 says:

Check out the context, folks.
    “only person that every (sic) smoked me out was willie… nelson!!!”

Seriously doubt that Willie Nelson is the only person who ever smoked-out Snoop Dog, in the traditional sense.

He means, in this tweet, that Nelson out-smoked him.

However, #5, you’re still wrong.

• rasputinaxp says:

Clearly I’m right; Snoop would obviously be proud to say that the only person who had the amazing pot-smoking capacity to clear him of the likely enormous amount of weed Snoop would have on hand is Willie Nelson.

There’s no way with his rep that the only person who’s ever bought Snoop D-O-double G some weed is Willie Nelson.

you think maybe, just maybe, snoop was too high and typed the wrong thing?

I mean it would give merit to the fact that he was out smoked by willie.

3. bjacques says:

I saw Willie at the Melkweg in Amsterdam last year, and Snoop was a surprise guest!. It turned out Snoop was playing the Melkweg the following night, and his people and Willie ‘s people introduced them at a coffeeshop!

4. MitchSchaft says:

LMAO! I hope this is a joke :D. Welcome to 1992, sir!

5. Phikus says:

Poor Snoop. Too many moochers and hangers-on among his peeps.

6. Itsumishi says:

Not a term I’m familiar with at all, but there is no way in hell that Willie Nelson is the only person to have ever provided weed for Snoop Dogg.

The guys whole persona is weed, pimp stylez and bitches that ain’t leavin’ till 3 in the mornin’.

Plenty of people have given Snoop weed, so once this option has been removed what is left?

I’d say either, Willie Nelson smoked all of Snoop Doggs enormous stash or Willie Nelson kept smoking weed until Snoop Dogg couldn’t see straight any more, then kept going.

7. MitchSchaft says:

Seriously, guys. “Smoke Out” means to smoke pot. Get high, etc… It has nothing to do with smoking too much or all of the stash, lol.

8. rasputinaxp says:

Actually, I do believe Snoop means Willie smoked all the weed he had on hand.

“smoke out – The act of smoking a drug substance until no longer in possession of further smokable material”

9. SKR says:

I have to go with Anon#2. I have never heard that phrase used any other way. Willie got Snoop high.

to get “smoked out” means that the other person provided the herb

That’s weird because where I gre up it was always “He/she smoked me UP.” and then I moved farther north and everyone said “out.” It took some getting used to.

snoop has obviously never heard this song

Yeah, he meant “sunk my battleship.”

Pretty sure.

13. dculberson says:

I’m going with the “we smoked so much that I could smoke no more, and he kept going” hypothesis.

willies got some mad weed, is what i think snoop is saying!

15. MajorD says:

@DEEPEYES — you got it exactly! “Beware of being the Roller, when there’s nothing left to roll!”

16. pho queen says:

all you people who think to get smoked out is the same thing as getting out smoked are soooo out of the loop.

snoop getting getting smoked out by willie equates to willie providing the herb for both of them to smoke.

get with the culture, man

I think that you all are getting your info from wikipedia…. With his wording, not just “smoked me out”, but ALL the wording I beleave he means that willey was still passing the joint to him and snoop was baked. Baked means your done. You don’t want anymore. So Willey was still hitting that. GO WILLEY!!!

I’ve outsmoked several people that live in the ghetto. Don’t believe the pipe!

to get “smoked out” means that the other person provided the herb. in this case, willie nelson provided straight og kush to snoop dogg.

i believe this tweet to be extremely sad, since it’s an admission that no one has ever smoked snoop out before. i will be sure to do so next time i see him.

20. mdh says:

Are any of the pedants even slightly aware of Snoop’s version of the Enlish language?

Snoop’s day to day influence on the Urban Dictionary probably shouldn’t be minimized forgotten. Fo Rizzle.

He said “smoked me out” not “out smoked me”. So Willie Nelson is the only person that has brought weed to smoke with Snoop.

22. DEEPEYES says:

Or perhaps it’s a Shel Silverstein reference – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVfE_-ZJAxc