NOPE, no worries at all. My Happy Meal is one year old today and it looks pretty good. It NEVER smelled bad. The food did NOT decompose. It did NOT get moldy, at all.Happy Birthday to My Happy Meal (via Consumerist)
This morning, I took it off my shelf to take a birthday photo. The first year is always a milestone. I gave it one of my world famous nonna hugs as we've been office mates for a year now! (Okay, maybe my sanity is in question.)
- Bad science fact on a Happy Meal bag
- Happy Meal anime
- McDonald's adult Happy Meal
- HOWTO trick McDonald's into serving you "breakfast" at lunchtime ...
- Twisted game simulates running McDonald's
- Florida school board approves McDonald's report-cards and school ...
- McDonald's Gitmo is hiring!
- Creepy McDonald's ad from India
- Devo sues McDonalds
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.