In "Nature by Numbers," filmmaker Cristobal Vila presents a series of animations illustrating various mathematic principles, beginning with a breathtaking animation of the Fibonacci sequence. Then it moves on to the Golden and Angle Ratios, the Delaunay Triangulation and Voronoi Tessellations. This would be math-class gold, and it's awfully sweet even if math class is years behind you.
- Punk math philosophy and podcast
- The Math Book: From Pythagoras to the 57th Dimension, 250 ...
- Math for adults: the subtle wonder of numbers and Sesame Street ...
- 3D-printed math and science sculptures
- Verizon doesn't understand simple math
- March is math holiday month, today is square root day!
- Möbius Bagel: interlocking, endless, doughy rings of math
- Zombie apocalpyse: the math geek edition