New in the Boing Boing Bazaar:
Glassblower Nick Paul of Chicago drinks beer. (Hopefully, he has some friends who help him out with it, from time to time.) Then he takes the empty bottles and blows out their necks to make flat-sided tumblers. Then, in a stroke of packaging/marketing/recycling genius, he puts them back in their original six-packaging and sells them through his online storefront, Windy City Glass.Beer bottles reblown into drinking glasses (Via Make: Online)
- Dead drop spikes in the Bazaar
- $30 amplifier kit in the Bazaar
- Mustache crayons for sale in Bazaar
- Get a P8TCH at the Bazaar
- Aerogel chunks in Bazaar
- Chaotic Pendulums for sale in Bazaar
- Miniboss T-shirt in the Bazaar
- The splendor of the Bazaar!
- Hine's felt camera cases in the Bazaar Boing Boing
- Ratmobile kit and mushroom puzzle in the Boing Boing Bazaar ...
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. Come and hear Mark speak at the ALA conference in Chicago on July 1.