Stormhammer Deathclaw Firebrand (n&eacute Richard Smith)


16 Responses to “Stormhammer Deathclaw Firebrand (n&eacute Richard Smith)”

  1. DarthVain says:

    My personal favorite was the guy in the US army who changed his name to “Optimus Prime”.

    My sister changed her name years ago. It seemed a bit of a trivial process in Canada. Fill out a form, and pay a small fee, and your done.

    Of course you have to deal with the fact that all your other crap might need to be changed also, which could be a pain in the ass (bank accounts, bills, credit cards, etc…) Not to mention I don’t think Mom and Dad were too impressed at first, though I think they came around eventually.

  2. GraemeM says:

    He’s a care worker? Picture the scenarios:

    Mr A (paranoid Schizophrenic [I bow the the spell checker]), meet Mr Stormhammer Deathclaw Firebrand. Aaaargh! says Mr SDF.


    Mr B (just out of hospital after being severely beaten up by thugs/hoodies/over-exuberant young conservatives, meet Mr Stormhammer Deathclaw Firebrand. Aaaargh! says Mr B.


    Police at the car window, what did you say you name is? please step this way and blow in to the bag.

  3. Anonymous says:

    I know of a bloke in the UK who changed his name to General Megatron Bison. I’m told his friends call him “Genny”.

  4. RichZellich says:

    Sounds like a name from Ray Lafferty’s “900 Grandmothers”.

  5. MrsBug says:

    I wonder how this will go over on his account? :D

  6. Anonymous says:

    And he will /still/ be referred to as “Dick” by all and sundry, the muppet.

  7. floraldeoderant says:

    Just another example of how OP shamans are.

  8. nanuq says:

    I’m sensing some overcompensation, here.

    • skeletoncityrepeater says:

      Well, Overcompensation is a different blog, and it just makes fun of the people on the other blogs I read. It’s basically Something Awful in comic book form.

  9. schwal says:

    It’s not that hard in the U.S. either. Basically show up to a government office with your birth certificate and 20 bucks, fill out a form, and wait for your new one in the mail. Repeat for Drivers license.

  10. BritSwedeGuy says:

    I changed mine myself, got a couple of friends to sign a document that a drew up myself and then had the laborious taskof informing every institution – banks, DVLA etc.
    Virgin Money were awkward so I just closed my account and opened a new one! Changing passport was really easy and once that’s done the rest are pretty much a doddle.

  11. Anonymous says:

    The basic rule in the US is that you may call yourself any name you want so long as it isn’t for the purposes of fraud. Filling out the government forms just makes it official for records.

  12. Anonymous says:

    That’s how you write it, but it’s pronounced “Sandra”.

    • jtegnell says:

      “That’s how you write it, but it’s pronounced ‘Sandra’.”

      Or maybe even “Throat Warbler Mangrove”.

Leave a Reply