More amusing Amazon reader reviews

20 Responses to “More amusing Amazon reader reviews”

1. chawke says:

…I’ve got big balls
    I’ve got big balls
    They’re such big balls
    And they’re dirty big balls
    And he’s got big balls
    And she’s got big balls
    (But we’ve got the biggest balls of them all)

And my balls are always bouncing
    My ballroom always full…

2. Jason G. says:

“My neck thanks you AutoExec! My breasts are very cumbersome, and causes some neck and back pain, especially after being on my feet all night at work. As a professional dancer, it is important I feel my best. And now, on my way home to my trailer out in the woods, I get much needed relief with the Wheelmate Steering Wheel Desk Tray!
    (can you make them in hot pink?)”

I just want to know how to hang it off the back of my pickup.

4. Neuron says:

I used to know an endocrinologist, an attractive single woman, who carried in her coat pocket a set of wooden ovoids-on-a-string representing testicles of various sizes and labeled with the mass in grams of the testes.

5. SonOfSamSeaborn says:

Which inevitably leads to the books The Making of the Atomic Bomb [Paperback] and Uranium: War, Energy and the Rock That Shaped the World [Bargain Price] [Hardcover]. I think the internet just reached its conclusion.

6. Jake0748 says:

Yeah, yeah… yodeling pickles and squirrel undies are all very well, but that picture above is hurting me. Ow!

I understand that genitalia and any models of them are funny, but there might be a use to this. As a longtime testicle owner I’m often warned of the dreadful ball cancer. Along with these warnings come reminders to test your balls for lumps, but have you ever felt a testicle? They aren’t exactly spherical so I’ve often wondered what the heck these lumps feel like. If I ever found myself so lucky to see one of these I’d give it a TSA pat down.

8. caipirina says:

finally, the perfect xmas gift!

Because, ya know, testicular cancer is just so very amusing…. at least to a twelve year old boy. :(

10. spiderman0521 says:

Reminds me of the “Ow My Balls!” show from Idiocracy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_4jrMwvZ2A

They must have used these fakies as stunt doubles.

Now if we did train the TSA agents to also detect testicular tumours, then they might actually do some good.

12. Chong says:

Definitely worth noting that the Inflatable Toast leads on to Squirrel Underpants.

ohh, this would be so perfect if it also came with a blindfold.

There’s a lesson in this for everyone: Check your balls.