Remanufactured HP 300. Contains 8ml of high quality pigment ink and will print 380 ... Do you know what? I really can't be bothered with writing these description anymore, it's a printer cartridge! What am I supposed to write really??? It's a cartridge that prints ink on to paper, you could print some work stuff or a colouring in page for the kids that they'll half do and then leave laying around on the floor or a poster of the horrible Jonas Bothers for your teen daughter hoping that she might stop listening to there pathetic attempt of music so much. There good quality cartridges I'll admit that, every time I've sneakily took some home with me they've worked perfectly, but the thing that's doing my head in now is writing about them day in and day out with the boss giving me an impossible deadline to finish them all by which means I can't even sit at my desk pretending to work like I know most people do in this place. My advice to you is if you've got to this page then you probably need a cartridge, or you have a weird fetish for ink cartridges, either way it's a ink cartridge, it works perfectly, so if you want one buy one, if you don't then why havn't you left this page allready?Remanufactured HP 300 - (CC640EE) Black (Thanks, Mark!)
Signed: The guy who writes the boring everyday mundane descriptions about printer cartridges everyday.
- HOWTO trick your printer into using ALL its ink - Boing Boing
- Graph compares price of inkjet ink to other liquids - Boing Boing
- HP to spam your web-connected printer - Boing Boing
- Why HP's region coding excuse is bogus - Boing Boing
- Program forces Epson printers to use "empty" carts until they run ...
- Measuring font ink-use by hand-drawing sample text with ball-point ...
- HOWTO break HP printer cartridge DRM - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.