"The Dream of the 90s is Alive in Portland" -- a hymn to one of America's greatest towns, where zines, slacking, good coffee, social consciousness, public transit and all the other sweet fantasies of the 90s are still alive.
(Thanks, Fipi Lele!)
- Portland: Esozone unconference this weekend - Boing Boing
- Portland treehouse: swanky Hobbit pad Boing Boing
- America's last non-profit feminist bookstore in Portland, OR ...
- Portland's Pedalpalooza includes an XKCD bike ride - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing Video: Revisiting TechShop, as Portland Site Launches ...
- Chrstmas in Portland - Boing Boing
- Typing Kitty Raising Money for Zine Organization in Portland, OR ...
- Mr. T artwork in Portland - Boing Boing
- Fixed-gear (track) bikes illegal in Portland - Boing Boing
- Bike-powered businesses in Portland - Boing Boing