Sarah Palin Breathing REVERSED and SLOWED DOWN

40 Responses to “Sarah Palin Breathing REVERSED and SLOWED DOWN”

1. drongo says:

This reminds me of the groundbreaking work of the Language Removal Services lab. I recommend their Static Language Sampler CD, where they remove the language from the speech of various artists and celebrities. Compare the samples for Marilyn Monroe and Sylvester Stallone on that page for an insight into how language removal reveals the true nature of a persons character.

2. JM says:

“Important Update…”

Quite an interesting use of the word “Important”.

3. Church says:

Oh for crying…

Look, I don’t like her at all, but what’s the point of this? That people look stupid when you take various things out of context?

4. Lobster says:

I eagerly await the day Sarah Palin stops playing politician so please don’t mistake me for an apologist, but I’ve got to ask… what’s up with this breathing meme? Is it just a meme, funny because we’re all familiar with it, or am I supposed to see something in her breathing?

5. Padraig says:

Look, I for one wish that BoingBoing would provide an Adults Only rating for this. This is surely just an example of SP having sex and someone has recorded it with a POV camera.

Shame on you all. Definitely not suitable for work and certainly not suitable for home when the wife can is within hearing!

6. Rob Beschizza says:

“Aspire, respire” is the title that makes it ART.

7. thequickbrownfox says:

This is nothing more than an Air Libel.

The scariest part about her is that her bottom lip overlaps her top. It’s freaky.

“the term ‘mouth breather’ is used as an insult towards a person with a perceived lack of intelligence or someone with poor social skills.” Sarah is obviously a mouth breather. This probably also relates to the Net discussions of her bad breath.

10. InsertFingerHere says:

But Master Sarah, I can’t afford plane fare to Washington DC !

11. timquinn says:

word

Ia! Ia! f’tgan!

13. thequickbrownfox says:

Stop breathing that socialist Oxygen, Sarah!

This is an example of what very nearly every sentient being in the entire universe wants from Sarah Palin.
    Quiet.

15. DWittSF says:

Quite disturbing, in the slow-down version, at the end, she clearly says, “My Sweet Satan.”

Quick, get the Peters Bros. on the case!

16. mathdemon says:

Watching this on YouTube, you should repeatedly press number 5. When you’re bored, then press 8 like a maniac. And then move on to 9.

• hicks says:

I found randomly smacking the number keys worked well also. 5-9-5-9 and 3-6-3-6, that sort of thing.

For those of you that haven’t tried this yet, all it does is advance/rewind the video to certain spots. Looks like 3 is 30% of the way through, 5 is 50%, etc.

Everytime Sarah Palin draws a breath, an angel loses its wings.

18. HD says:

But, she’s irrelevant. Michael Moore said so when Obama was elected. Why is anyone following her antics? You were ignoring her up until recently by your own admission.

I could swear that she’s trying to catch flies with her tongue…

“ia ia!” – which, as everyone knows is the invocation of Cthulhu.

21. Jake0748 says:

This makes her even creepier and more scary than she normally is.

Brrrrrrrr….

22. Rob Gehrke says:

Top notch, much more interesting than a traditional Palin speech, bravo !

Speech writers, take note.

23. bob cooley says:

God, this makes me really miss “Twin Peaks”. :)

24. gths says:

I keep expecting her to flick out her tongue to grab a fly or something.

25. Astragali says:

I didn’t dare watch the videos. The extreme close-ups in the preview picture were terrifying enough in themselves.

26. happyez says:

I think people are falling for the ‘look at the puppet! Look at the puppet! It’s so evil! Attack it!’.

After this whole blood libel craporama, it’s obvious that she isn’t going “hmmmmm what do I do today? I know, the blood libel. It’s Day 787897 of my plan. It’s now time to do blood libel. Perfect!”

Her scriptwriters and those behind her are the ones who are really to be looked at.

Does anyone know her scriptwriters? We can start there. Can we get footage of them, and do something similar?

I mean, otherwise, we aren’t really evolving much beyond much else. And, at least me, come here to see where humans are doing and making things that push us further along some track.

Getting into the whole “Sarah Palin is x” is what has always worked for eons. In fact, it is EXPECTED that we do this. She does the moron thing so well, SO WELL, and so determinately, that this isn’t just her idea.

Hey she likes populism. So likes authoritarianism. A lot of people do. A lot of people need figures to follow. We can be conscious about this a lot more I feel.

So yeah, put up as many Palin videos showing her to be a doofus. Like, don’t stop. It’s probably in the scriptwriters/Palin backer’s SWOT analysis. I suspect they expect this.

27. jjsaul says:

Now do one of her interview at the turkey slaughter backwards, to see that guy vacuum up blood and cap the heads back on.

28. daemonsquire says:

I think, with the Wall of Nightmares, you’ve provided a useful tool for calibrating the plethysmographs San Francisco should use to stay Republican-free.

29. Chairboy says:

She’s like one moving cube background away from being Max Headroom.

30. Unmutual says:

She’s filled with secrets
    Where we’re from, the birds sing a pretty song
    and there’s always music
    in the air

31. daemonsquire says:

32. blueelm says:

Much more creepy than I expected. Hilarious.

33. daemonsquire says:

Whoops, sorry about the double post–some kind of Movable Type error, something or other–but I s’pose I should edit out the “should” and make that a “could”.

34. Broken Window says:

Scary, I didn’t realize someone had such a big fetish for Sarah.

35. Xeno says:

Ok thats was a bit of an improvement. Lets just try to slow her breathing down now by 100% and I think we have achieved perfection