Video of weapons from Badass Lego Guns

8 Responses to “Video of weapons from Badass Lego Guns”

1. Ipo says:

Badass video!

2. Stefan Jones says:

“All that we had previously achieved mechanically by great exertion and coordination can now be achived electrically without effort. Hence the specter of joblessness and propertylessness in the electric age. Wealth and work become information factors, and totally new structures are needed to run a business or relate it to social needs and markets. With electric technology, the new kinds of instant interdependence and interprocess that take over production also enter the market and social organizations. For this reason, markets and education designed to cope with the products of servile toil and mechanical production are no longer adequate . . .

Paradoxically, automation makes liberal education mandatory . . . As the machine and the motorcar released the horse and projected it onto the plane of entertainment, so does automation with men.

. . . the social and educational patterns latent in automation are those of self-employment and artistic autonomy. Panic about automation as a threat of uniformity on a world scale is the projection into the future of mechanical standardization and specialism, which are now past.”

– Marshall McLuhan, Understanding Media, 1964

I believe his birthday was actually July 21,1911

4. jerwin says:

Awesome video. Our anonymous presenter displays a almost disturbing familiarity with his weapons, honed through years of training alone. We do not know why he sacrificed his soul to the ways of the gun, but when the time comes, he is prepared to infiltrate into the very heart of legoland and execute his mission.

5. hogan44 says:

i wonder if the good Pastor James Brown, Jr, played with Lego guns when he was young?

(see the next post)

6. turn_self_off says:

The last one reminds me of the firewheel.

7. Stonewalker says:

This is very neat

8. CH says:

Neeeeed!!! Oh, my… I need to build those!

Oh, wait… am I a bad mommy if I build them with my 7 yo daughter? Who cares… I need to build those!!!