Thanks for blowing my mind today, Shane Glines -- the late great fantasy artist Frank Frazetta was a model for exploitation paperbacks!
- Frank Frazetta, RIP
- Ellie Frazetta, R.I.P.
- Frank Frazetta: Rough Work
- Vintage Frazetta anti-smoking ad
- Frazetta Meatcard challenge results
- Meatcard contest -- recreate Frazetta paintings using live people
- Frazetta's Fortean artworks
- Illustration Magazine #30 with remembrance of Frank Frazetta by Ralph Bakshi
- Frazetta's son busted for trying to steal his father's art
- Update on the Frazetta heist: Notary says artist gave son permission to take paintings
- Sword & Sworcery EP dev Superbrothers eulogizes Frank Frazetta
- Winners of the CGtalk Frank Frazetta 3D modelling challenge - Boing Boing
- Sf story about Saddam's Frazetta-dealer
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. His new book is Maker Dad: Lunch Box Guitars, Antigravity Jars, and 22 Other Incredibly Cool Father-Daughter DIY Projects
MORE: Art and Design