Sony hack timeline

14 Responses to “Sony hack timeline”

For people who hate Kotaku’s current format and prefer the older site:

• SonOfSamSeaborn says:

Thank cocks for that. I dropped all my Gizmodo-network RSS subscriptions the day after they changed over. I mean, seriously, every article link for me seems to just give me a huge list of articles. And it looks so bad that I don’t consider it worth figuring out why.

2. jphilby says:

Oh I get it … Wattle Frowsy. That’s very good, yes. Now, about that advert along the side there. I’m not sure that’s exactly legal.

3. penguinchris says:

So I guess we’re not going to get an explanation for the SNOY photo?

As an aside, as far as modern architecture goes I think all the buildings in this photo look pretty cool.

4. Rob Beschizza says:

Haven’t any of you people ever seen Flowery Twats?

Snoy?

A further interesting question for the six days they had to contemplate their fate, would be WHY hasn’t Sony’s CEO been publicly FIRED and brought up on charges of Fraud; Negligent disclose of confidential information; Breach of privacy; multiple counts of Grand Theft; AND sentenced to prison at the SuperMax facility in Colorado??

7. elk says:

Unrelated…building at right looks like a thin rack stereo (not exactly mini).

8. DeepNorth says:

I’m confused – how did they ‘warn customers’? I have an account on the PSN and never received any official statement from Sony.

• deckard68 says:

Via email, to the email address you used when you signed up for the PSN.

• DeepNorth says:

Wow, I just dug it out of my gmail spam folder. So much goes in there and it is rarely, if ever, wrong so I am not in the habit of checking. Thanks!

Something about this scandal makes me crave delicious Draft One Beer.

10. Pantograph says:

So Rob, are you personally shooping these pictures to read SNOY?