GOPokemon: an odd poetic quotation from Herman Cain

11 Responses to “GOPokemon: an odd poetic quotation from Herman Cain”

1. andyosaurus says:

Choice quote from commenter KalindaFan on nymag.com: “This explains why when he was asked about Islamic terrorists, his response was “gotta catch ‘em all!”

2. TooGoodToCheck says:

Is 2000 retro already?  man, I remember when that was the future.

Anyway, Mr. Cain, don’t let the haters get you down.  always remember “You’ve got the Touch,  You’ve got the Power!”

3. beemoh says:

Now, what will happen is Michele Bachmann will become the GOP presidential candidate, and enter the White House.

Shortly afterwards, Herman will have to win four more elections sequentially before he, in turn, becomes the next president.

4. xenphilos says:

Herman Cain stands looking at a map of the states needed to win the nomination. As he contemplates the long presidential road ahead, he whispers his campaign slogan: “Gotta catch ‘em all.”

5. cjporkchop says:

So I heard he likes Mudkip.

6. Phoc Yu says:

Sorry, I got distracted from this important political news by the important news story that an Olympic-hopeful skiier pissed on a girl while on a plane that was linked from this article.

7. febryle says:

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face
    I will battle every day
    To claim my rightful place
    -Herman Cain ’12

8. Stephen Smith says:

Ugh…

9. Jack Holmes says:

In other news, Cain won the endorsement of Team Rocket, a crucial caucus in the 2012 election.

10. That_Anonymous_Coward says:

Hurm…
    basic math suggests that kids who flocked to see the movie would now be the proper age for voting.
    could this be just an attempt to trigger a lost memory in their mind about how Ash overcame the odds and saved the world?

11. I wanna be like Herman Cain/Godfather of faux pas/With Donna Summer on the brain/I’ll thwart Shariah Laaaaws…