Spider-infested Threadless tee

28 Responses to “Spider-infested Threadless tee”

1. bobtato says:

It would really bother me if someone wore this shirt in my presence.

2. Genius Musings says:

Your Honor, I had no choice but to beat him to a bloody pulp. He was covered in spiders.

3. Maybe I am forgetting something, but isn’t Dr. Jones’ Phobia focused on snakes?   “Snakes.   Why did it have to be snakes?”

4. Daneel says:

Delbert McClintock, infestation management. Always nice to meet a colleague.

5. Guest says:

More like a DT-shirt

6. Wordguy says:

Satipo didn’t like spiders. Dr Jones doesn’t like snakes.

7. You should go and see Maxime’s Blog, this guy is doing all kind of crazy geeky stuff.
    http://maximepecourt.blogspot.com/ The crocheted selfportrait is quite amazing. http://maximepecourt.blogspot.com/2011/01/cest-moi.html

8. Snig says:

They should make it with an especially itchy label, for full effect.

9. El Stinko says:

I did a Halloween costume a couple years ago where I stuck about 20 black plastic spiders to my torso and head. It took me about 30 minutes to put together. I was completely freaking people out. Some people couldn’t even talk to me. Eventually I took the spiders off my head just so I could join the party without people freaking out.

Why not post a picture? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1114555/4067136594_8fa7993253_b.jpg

10. jinkeys26 says:

oooh perfect passive-agressive christmas gift!

11. planettom says:

It should be Doctor Octopus’s phobia.

Did you see what I did there?

12. jeligula says:

Indiana Jones was not afraid of spiders.  It was snakes, from back when he was very young and hustling away from bad guys on a moving circus train and broke through the ceiling of the snake car.  Having said that, I love spiders and would have a nice Mexican red knee already, but I cannot control the temperature and humidity in my house worth a damn.  I am going to buy this shirt, you bet.

Hey WordPress: thanks for being the browser police.  I haven’t updated to Firefox 6 point whatever because it doesn’t work with my anti-virus plug ins.  Updating would actually be a worse security move than keeping version 5.  But thanks for telling me that my browser is out of date every time I sign in to leave a comment here.  Really appreciate it.  Especially since Firefox is now putting out a new version every few weeks.  Your diligence is exemplary.

13. Erin says:

no no no no no… just NO. I would probably hit someone for wearing  that. It wouldn’t be on purpose - just reflex. I once climbed my roommate’s boyfriend when i saw a Huntsman while living in Australia. Just no. EEEEEEKKKKKKK.