That's no moon. It's Newt Gingrich

12 Responses to “That's no moon. It's Newt Gingrich”

1. bcsizemo says:

Newt should wear a Foreigner belt to the debate tonight, just for the lulz.

2. UnnecessaryUmlaut says:

Millions of voices suddenly cry out in terror.

3. Mujokan says:

I’ve heard of big-wigs, but that’s ridiculous.

• rattypilgrim says:

Speaking of wigs, I’m convinced Newt wears one. You can’t see any scalp where his hair is parted. I wouldn’t be surprised if Calista wears one, too. It would take too much time to get that perfect helmet effect every morning. One is labled “his” and the other “hers”.

4. IamInnocent says:

No it is not! His head is actually bigger than that.

5. Ed Gosnell says:

Appropriate for that lunatic.

6. awjt says:

I used to think there was a man in the moon, but now I know there isn’t one.

7. the moon is actually a miniature model of Newt’s head.

8. phor11 says:

Gingrich – We need to make government smaller!  (so that we can afford to send them to our new moon base as my economic policies inflate the number of poverty stricken citizens until they eventually snap and begin a serious class war, dropping the country into a state of complete civil unrest)

• Mujokan says:

Investing in heavy lifting capacity and a moon base wouldn’t be such a bad long-term plan. Unfortunately the US was bankrupted by the lobbyist-politician tag team for which Newt’s the poster boy. It reminds me of a heroin addict promising his mother he’ll buy her a nice present to make up for all the money he’s scammed off her — next year when he’s clean.

9. Ipo says:

The other photo I borrowed from: “Moonrise over Schnebly Hill” by Jayson Coil
    Wow! =]

• JohnMc says:

Thanks for this bizarre image, Ipo!  It made my day.  It reminds me of the evil rising moon-that’s-not-a-real-moon sequence in A.I.

By the way, thanks for pointing my attention to the photos of Jayson Coil http://www.jaysoncoil.com/sedona/ .  I looked some over with my kids and we were agape.