Tank Girl vodka

15 Responses to “Tank Girl vodka”

1. Cowicide says:

I hope hollywood execs had nothing to do with this vodka, because they sure as hell ruined the film.

2. m0g says:

Am I detecting a tone?

3. eldritch says:

Odd. I was under the impression that Hewlett was far better known for his work in creating the Gorillaz, it being not only more recent work and thus more developed art, but also being less obscure generally and I imagine more successful financially.

Yet seemingly every time BB mentions the man, the major reference point is Tank Girl. Curious. Not a big deal, but here I was expecting the vodka to be using Tank Girl herself. Slightly misleading headline.

• Lix Diogenes says:

“Tank Girl” was Jamie’s own thing, soup to kangaroo nuts. Gorillaz is a project for which he created character design and oversaw some animation, while the music is the primary piece. While the TG movie was, well, less great than it might have been the IP is his alone.

4. LeSinge says:

So just as much Gorillaz Vodka as Tank Girl Vodka. I love Jamie Hewlett. He should be in the headline. Also, I will buy and keep this bottle if I see it.

5. UrbanUndead says:

Nice! Love his style.

6. benher says:

Jamie!! Glad to see the man is still working – one of my favorite influences.

Still have all my Tank Girl!s in vinyl bags in a vault beneath the earth where they will no doubt survive a nuclear exchange and instruct future generations on how to behave!

7. niktemadur says:

Oh man, in the next step take it to the next level:  Public drunkenness in Tokyo!
    Zombified businessmen at 6:00 am, still staggering after a night of sake and karaoke, still in yesterday’s suit.

8. Beanolini says:

Does anyone do gin with a ‘Gin Lane‘ label?

• Lupus_Yonderboy says:

Had to both “Like” and reply to this comment – I’ve loved Hogarth’s Beer Street and Gin Lane for…sh*t…decades now (ugh, getting old) and I would absolutely love to have a Gin Lane bottle of gin as well as a Beer Street beer (perhaps a cask ale).

9. Halloween Jack says:

Nice, but I wish he’d made the scruffy dude in the front look more like Withnail.