Giant murderous half-ton car-part junkbot will hold 32 bottles of wine for you

14 Responses to “Giant murderous half-ton car-part junkbot will hold 32 bottles of wine for you”

1. technogeekagain says:

Presumably shipping and installation are not included.

If they were — and it it was something that could survive reasonably outdoors (possibly have being power-washed in marine varnish) … I’m actually somewhat tempted. No way my floors would handle it, but letting it guard the back yard might be amusing.

2. Aren’t you supposed to store wine tilted down so the cork stays moist?

3. Navin_Johnson says:

Wine?  Something like this should be storing 40 oz. of malt liquor. Or tall boys of cheap beer.

4. Chuck says:

“I’ve discovered your weakness, Optimus Prime.  Surely, you wouldn’t lay a finger on me and let this Château Lafite come to harm, would you?  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Prepare to die, Prime!”

• niktemadur says:

That last sentence could be “Bite my shiny metal ass, Prime!”
      This is an unholy cross-breeding experiment between Bender and Mechani Kong.

5. Lupus_Yonderboy says:

This is the most hideous, useless, ridiculous, overpriced thing that I have ever wanted this much.

6. jwkrk says:

But can it open the bottle and pour the wine into a glass?

From the looks of its right arm, it probably shoots whole bottles at you, gatling gun style.

7. Sparrow says:

Keywords: …holy shit this is awesome, …1,000 pound paperweight,

8. relawson says:

OH MY GOD IT LAID AN EGG!!! IT HAS BEGUN!

9. Pat Eisel says:

Show it some respect and clear the shoes out of the picture, fer christ’s sake. This is a $7k sales pitch after all.

10. Alex Young says:

Weird.  There’s a room with seven or eight of these in the Ets. Bouchaib Complexe d’Artisanat  in Marrakech.  Also, I love the internet.  I didn’t take a photo when I was there, but this guy did: http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-e/7102361977/  In fact, if you look at the back left of this photo:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-e/6956302440/in/photostream/  you can clearly see the wine bottle holders.

11. Guest says:

BOW BEFORE MY WINE COLLECTION, PUNY EARTHLING.