Michael Bay's Wizard of Oz

18 Responses to “Michael Bay's Wizard of Oz”

1. The Lion is ferocious (montage of claws, roars, leaping lions)
    The Tin Man is metal (montage of ironworks building him with Black Sabbath)
    The Scarecrow is scary (montage of Freddy-like claws, Scarecrow turning to face us)
    Led by Dorothy Gale who moves… like a storm
    (cut to remainder of trailer with Dorothy doing kung-fu against evil trees, flying monkeys, etc)

• Halloween_Jack says:

I totally want to see this. Megan Fox is Dorothy Gale! Toto is a pit bull! Meryl Streep is Elphaba! Malcolm McDowell is the Wizard! There’s no place like home… unless you blow it the fuck up! Kansas will never be the same.

2. fuzzyfuzzyfungus says:

Michael Bay’s Wizard of Oz:
    No Heart. No Brain. No Courage; But did we mention the naive midwestern brunette?

3. Terry Sunderland says:

Lions.
    Tigers.
    Bears.
    Oh
    my…

4. Mister44 says:

*Content enjoyed more if you lack half a brain.

5. Felton / Moderator says:

Shit just got real, Toto.

6. malindrome says:

Wicked Witch: [cocks shotgun] How about a little fire, scarecrow?

7. B E Pratt says:

Damn! You just scared the holy crap out of me! Thank God, it was only a dream….

8. fergus1948 says:

BBC film critic Mark Kermode is famous in the UK for despising Michael Bay movies and 3D cinema in general. His rants are nationally celebrated and no-one makes him rant more than Michael Bay. Review of Transformers: Dark of the Moon below; longish but funny and well worth a listen as you can actually see him getting more and more outraged as he warms to his task.

9. EarthtoGeoff says:

“…But what I do have are a very particular pair of slippers; slippers I have acquired on a very yellow brick road. Slippers that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me go to the wizard now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will melt you.”

10. masterdebater says:

Don’t forget scenes from Transformers, Pearl Harbor and The Island. Bay loves to recycle.

11. teapot says:

Whoever shooped the title graphic: learn to use [refine edge]!