Overly attached undead girlfriend

24 Responses to “Overly attached undead girlfriend”

1. spocko says:

My favorite so far was, “Til Death do us part?  I don’t think so.”

2. feetleet says:

The grace. When I was 20, I would have thrown a shit fit in her situation.   Or scumbag Steve’s. Leaning into it just wouldn’t have even occurred to me. I guess everyone has a higher boiling point after the chans, etc. If someone’s going to call you a Nazi on a daily basis, ‘overly attached’ starts to seem like a pretty tepid pejorative.

I don’t know why I’m trying to explain it away. Good for you, OAG. And in case Reddit hasn’t pummeled this into the ground already, kudos on those first-class first-world teeth.

• EeyoreX says:

You seem to be writing under the misconception that this is somehow about mocking a real person?   In reality, miss Laina very clearly performed a fictional character in her first and her subsequent videos, and it’s that character wich has successfully taken off and become a meme.

Maybe you have her confused with Rebecca Black, they’re both female and on the internet after all. Still, doing research before forming an opinion never hurts.

• Her situation?  She created the meme…

3. Genre Slur says:

Intertubez luv her, all teh tyme.

4. SuperMatt says:

“I really do love you for your brains!”

5. pjcamp says:

Auntie Fester.

6. plyx says:

Forced Meme is Forced

7. brainflakes says:

Clearly an overly attached goth girlfriend.

8. She really needs to stop flogging this dead horse.

Wasn’t funny on Reddit, even less funny here.

• Ian Anthony says:

You have the right to be wrong.

• Thanks!

For what it’s worth I’m referring to the perpetuation, rather than the original gag. The original gag still works, but her painful over merchandising of it makes my eyes roll like they’re going to fall out of my head.

• wysinwyg says:

You realize you’re free to ignore her?  If I thought she was actually doing something harmful I wouldn’t make that suggestion.  We shouldn’t ignore everything we don’t like.  But I don’t see how OAT’s “internet fame” affects you any which way.

9. TWX says:

Uh, she’s stated in her videos that her last name is not Walker.  Please correct the entry to stop spreading around this wrong information…