Pee-Wee Herman cycling skinsuit

27 Responses to “Pee-Wee Herman cycling skinsuit”

1. Ed Haydin says:

could use the world champion rainbow stripes on the leg hem.

2. paddle2paddle says:

Oh hell yeah!

3. millie fink says:

“Pee-wee takes the cake.”

Wasn’t that the name of his last movie?

4. rocketpjs says:

Awesome and I wish I had the body shape to get away with those cycling outfits.

5. Terry Border says:

Very nice. I don’t understand the circle around the crotch though.

6. Rusty Brooks says:

Hm, I’m doing a charity ride in May, having trouble getting donations.  Maybe if I promise to dress as Peewee or Superman and post pics…

7. Infiniteworld says:

We’re pulling for you PeeWee!

8. parfae says:

Sure, but you’d probably get your bike stolen if you wore it.

9. Jake0748 says:

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  —  I’M TRYING TO USE THE PHONE!!!!

10. Halloween_Jack says:

One of the past years in RAGBRAI had someone riding in a full Captain America costume, complete with foam rubber muscles, and a little shield on the front of his handlebars. Not sure how he stood the heat in Iowa in the last week of July. There was a guy last year who had a full-body (including full head mask) tie-dye leotard. RAGBRAI is pretty incredible, it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that someone rode the whole thing (across Iowa from west to east) with a Pee-Wee Herman costume on a faithful reproduction of his bike.

11. noah django says:

eh, that’s breddy gud, I guess.  During my tenure as a messenger here in Atlanta, I went as Pee Wee for my first Halloween.  Full thrift store costume, and my bike was already red, then I added some chrome fenders to it.  The part that solidified my rep in the messenger community was, at Ms. Vaughn the clerk’s behest (she was dressed as a witch,) I did the Pee-Wee dance on the counter of the Fulton County Superior Court clerk’s office.  I had “Tequila” on my walkman with an amplified speaker.  When I went up on my toes, the whole office erupted into bedlam.

12. showme says:

I heard they manufacture these in the basement of the Alamo.