Power Glove's Tumblr of 1980s vidgame/tech/action movies/etc.

14 Responses to “Power Glove's Tumblr of 1980s vidgame/tech/action movies/etc.”

1. grumble-bum says:

I’ve always admitted that I would allow myself to be nostalgic for the early 80s of my childhood, but have steadfastly denied that possibility in terms of the later 80s/early 90s.

But I recently downloaded Deus Ex on a whim, and have been thoroughly enjoying living in Cyberpunkland for the past week. I’m not sure if this is related to actual nostalgia for a time period of the past, or for a future that was supposed to happen, but didn’t.

In other words, this tumblr is tits.

2. Jellodyne says:

Remember the 19A0s

3. Funk Daddy says:

Phones lost something when they became so small that you could no longer beat someone to death with them.

Even my landline unit makes a crappy bludgeon for anything larger than a canary.

• allenhaft62bf says:

my neighbor’s mother makes $79 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her pay was $12546 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on  Jive8.c­om

• Gilbert Wham says:

I still have a Nokia 3310 that you could, at the very least, put in a sock and administer a beatdown with. Then phone for a getaway vehicle with afterwards. It’s my ‘going to sweaty clubs phone’, having ruined several smartphones like that.

• Brainspore says:

Nowadays I just use the “Bludgnr” app to find nearby thugs who can administer a beatdown for me.

4. Rev.Veggie.Spam says:

I remember that left pic well as that image above was the closest the Timex Sinclair 1000 ever got to “sexy”. If it weren’t for the faux glowing keys, I’d say it was the only thing in the image not reeking of airbrush fumes.

The TS1000 was a lot of fun to hack around with but was also the perfect doorstop computer because it was already shaped like an oversized doorstopper with a membrane keyboard.

5. Talyah Keul says:

Harper. you think Julia`s comment is really great… on monday I bought a brand new McLaren F1 from having made $5908 this-past/month and just over 10k last month. it’s certainly the easiest work Ive ever had. I started this 8-months ago and pretty much immediately was earning over $79, per-hour. I went to this website, ……… ZOO80.ℂom

6. Gilbert Wham says:

Now I want cocaine. And a ZX81.

7. Red Leatherman says:

I had that phone!. something like $1200 – $1500 new. amazingly clear communications.
    8 hours of charge would give you about 10 minutes of talk time.