Here's that Beastles album you've been waiting for!

13 Responses to “Here's that Beastles album you've been waiting for!”

1. disqus_7sUYGxCX5T says:

Seems the server is a little loaded at the moment. I’m looking forward to hearing this. I’m loving the whole mashup culture.
    A George  Harrison / Doors mashup.
    Lots of other stuff on that SounCloud too.

2. Ira Steven Nathenson says:

Cory – there’s an error in the link to the first albums. It’s listed as http://beastiemixes.com/remixer.php?id=138%20as%20well. Got to remove the “as well.”

3. awjt says:

Dude, this bitch is TIGHT.  Ill Submarine kicks it hard.  Thanks.

4. James Penrose says:

“his mid-2000s project to mash up the Beatles and the Beastie Boys, which disappeared thanks to legal threats from EMI.”
    And perhaps a rush of good taste to the brain.  “Beastie Boys” considered as music?  I don’t think so.

• Dane J says:

I think they’re one of the greatest bands of the past 3 decades. Apparently you never heard Paul’s Boutique, Check Your Head, Ill Communication or Hello Nasty?

• Timmo Warner says:

I NEVER thought they’d do something as good as Check Your Head again until Hello Nasty came out. I was floored.

• Timmo Warner says:

Based on Fight For Your Right to Party and Hey Ladies, I thought I HATED the Beastie Boys.

Then I heard Pass the Mic on a mix tape that came free with a magazine and I discovered an entire new world of music.

5. mccrum says:

I did not know that I was waiting for this but I certainly am pleased to hear it.

6. Chentzilla says:

Didn’t work for me. In the sense that “the ingredients work better separately”.

7. mab1064 says:

Hey kids here’s a fresh idea… let’s sample The Beatles!