ARST ARSW (Star Wars, re-edited into alphabetical order)
Tom Murphy sorted the whole script of Star Wars alphabetically, located the timecode for each spoken word in the film (using the Han Shot first print), and edited the film into alphabetical order. I don't know about you, but I think Kenobi #8 was definitely the best.
* The word "lightsaber" only appears once in this film.
* There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
* The most common word is "the", of course, said 368 times.
* The word with most screen time is "you", at 52.56 seconds.
* There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
* The longest words are "responsibility," "malfunctioning", "worshipfulness", and "identification", all 14 letters.
I labeled the words manually (!) using some software I wrote specifically for the purpose.
This is the Special Edition to troll Han-shot-first purists. Everyone knows the orig is the most legit.
ARST ARSW: Star Wars sorted alphabetically (Thanks, Cromis!)