T sez, "I know you folks follow xkcd as good alpha-geeks should, so you won't have missed today's dose of nostalgically eyeball-searing brilliance [ed: a tribute to the soon-to-be-shut-down Geocities].
Just wanted to make sure you took an extra couple minutes to "view source" on the site's "redesign" though. Well worth poring over the lovingly crafted neolithic HTMLer in-jokes there. <FONT COLOR="#88FF88" STYLE="FORTHRIGHT">srsly.</FONT>"
- Internet Archaeology – Boing Boing
- What became of the earliest web aesthetic – Boing Boing
- XKCD v airport security – Boing Boing
- xkcd: volume 0 – Boing Boing
- XKCD: the limits of anti-static wrist-strap protection – Boing Boing
- XKCD explains how to be a tech-support guru – Boing Boing
- Stephenie Meyer vs. 4chan — XKCD – Boing Boing
- Portland's Pedalpalooza includes an XKCD bike ride – Boing Boing
- Xkcd fans bring chess-sets on roller-coasters – Boing Boing