Joann Bruso, author of Baby Bites – Transforming A Picky Eater Into A Healthy Eater Book, a book on getting kids to overcome picky eating habits, has been blogging the half-life of a McDonald's Happy Meal that she bought a year ago. In the intervening year, the box of delight, plastic toys and food-like substances has experienced virtually no decay.
NOPE, no worries at all. My Happy Meal is one year old today and it looks pretty good. It NEVER smelled bad. The food did NOT decompose. It did NOT get moldy, at all.
This morning, I took it off my shelf to take a birthday photo. The first year is always a milestone. I gave it one of my world famous nonna hugs as we've been office mates for a year now! (Okay, maybe my sanity is in question.)
- Bad science fact on a Happy Meal bag
- Happy Meal anime
- McDonald's adult Happy Meal
- HOWTO trick McDonald's into serving you "breakfast" at lunchtime …
- Twisted game simulates running McDonald's
- Florida school board approves McDonald's report-cards and school …
- McDonald's Gitmo is hiring!
- Creepy McDonald's ad from India
- Devo sues McDonalds