The cease-and-desist letter that Lucasfilm sent to the company that made a laser-pointer alleged to infringe the Lucas trademark on lightsabers sold recently on eBay for a whopping $3,850. The winning bidder has moderate eBay history (12 transactions), which suggests that this isn't (merely) a publicity stunt.
(Note: This story was submitted by a PR company apparently retained by the seller of this document)
- Ten best lightsaber mashups in all of Youtubedom
- Batman Lightsaber Shark
- "LIGHTSABER MADE IN TRUE STEAMPUNK STYLE"
- Barack Obama is a Ninja with a Lightsaber
- Chewbacca hands giant light saber to NASA, to carry into space …
- Boogie Nights Star Wars light saber mashup
- Lightsaber video effects for Windows, too