Blondes publish more leaks.
Photos above and at left: WikiLeaks spokesman Kristinn Hrafnsson listens to questions during an event at the Frontline club in London this week. The recent publication of U.S. diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks is perfectly legal, said Hrafnsson on Wednesday.
He is a former journalist from Iceland. The more well-known face of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, faces the risk of assasination according to Hrafnsson.
The photographer who took these images describes the shoot here. (REUTERS/Paul Hackett)
Related Boing Boing posts:
• Amazon: Wikileaks has no right to publish the leaks
• Wikileaks and the El-Masri case: Innocent CIA torture victim more than just a leaked cable
• Wikileaks 'ousted' from Amazon
Fate of Spain's Internet/copyright law depends on El Pais releasing relevant Wikileaks cables NOW
• Wikileaks secret US Embassy cable site live
• Wikileaks' massive cable leak expected today: Wikileaks.org "under attack," Der Spiegel out early
• Extremely smart questions about the Wikileaks #cablegate
• Guardian: U.S. politicians told Amazon to remove Wikileaks
• Wikileaks "Cablegate" coverage, all in one linkdump