Gweek audio experience: How to 3D print your family
Our guest this week is Maggie Tokuda Hall. She writes books for children and stories for adults.
You can find Maggie online at prettyokmaggie.com and on Twitter at @emteehall.
- Book Reviews in Doodle- I review comics, novels + kids books
- I read novels out loud with my boyfriend. We’ve read: Crime and Punishment, The Bone Clocks, Americans Gods and a lot more, many of them reviewed in the above link.
- Shipwreck SF (podcast and event)
- Crossy Road - Endless Arcade Hopper
- I had my family 3D printed for Christmas at the Artec Showroom in Palo Alto
- Sleep like the dead
- The Box Trolls
- Fitnessblender.com’s kettlebell workouts
Subscribe to Gweek
Gweek is back – at least for now! For those of you who are new to Gweek, it’s a podcast where the editors and friends of Boing Boing talk about media, science, science fiction, video games, comic books, board games, TV shows, music, movies, tools, gadgets, apps, and other neat stuff. My is co-host Dean […]
Gweek is brought to you by Crunchyroll, offering 1080p streaming anime with English subtitles. Try it free for a month by signing up at Crunchyroll.com/gweek
Mike Evans was a founding member of the touring neo-swing band, Big Tubba Mista, and runs the family fun website, Secret Dad Society. He built a remote control seagull to see what real seagulls thought of it. See the video below!
We’ve all got a perfect website in our minds. In the past, the problem has been the barrier of language – specifically, the computer languages used to create those glittering, animation-filled pages you flock to. Now, Mac users have an alternative. Blocs 3 is a website builder that can provide an easy visual interface for […]
You can do all the pre-workout stretching in the world, but that doesn’t mean you’ll escape stiff muscles and nagging pain after a particularly grueling gym session. When those knots and their accompanying aches and soreness start barking, your options usually boil down to either a deep tissue massage or just grinning and bearing it. […]