1. Cat Fugue (Cat type: annoying)
2. Grand River (Fairport Harbor) Light (Cat type: ghost)
3. Feral child (Cat type: parent)
4. Immurement (Cat type: fictional)
5. Black Annis (Cat type: folkloric)
6. Chinese zodiac (Cat type: folkloric)
7. Suphalak (Cat type: actually a cat)
8. Cat House (Cat type: architectural)
9. Cat sìth (Cat type: folkloric)
10. Book of Enchantments (Cat type: talking)
BONUS. Cát Bà Island (Cat type: homographic)
A cat stole the show at the recent Esmod International Fashion Show in Istanbul, Turkey by preening itself, playfully attacking models, and actually walking the catwalk.
Can’t stop scrolling though.
Cats have a tendency to fit themselves into places that they have a hard time getting out of: behind refrigerators, the highest branches of a tree or, in this case, underneath a shed. Fortunately, for this kitteh, a bunny was on standby to help extricate it from its self-imposed prison.
In photography as in film, all the real artistry is in post-production – increasingly so, with the new possibilities cropping up in digital imaging. If you’re ready to get serious about your photography, may we suggest HDR Projects 2018 Pro. As working photographers can tell you, this imaging software can help you re-imagine even the […]
A picture can be worth a heck of a lot more than just a thousand words. If you’ve squinted for ages trying to get just the right photo, you might have the right passion for a career behind the camera. You might even have the right equipment, but do you have the know-how? The Beginner-To-Expert […]
In case you hadn’t noticed from the sleigh bell-heavy music and the hues on your Starbucks cup, the holiday season hasn’t shown any more patience this year. But that doesn’t need to be a bad thing, especially if you’re hoping to get a jump on your shopping. Retailers aren’t waiting til Black Friday to dish […]