This little faux-gloved hand will pinch chips for you, so your own hands won't get greasy.
You don't need it, no one does, but if you have to know, this poorly-reviewed product is available for $4.24 on Amazon.
From its description:
*NO Grease any more!Just the Way I Like:In common sense,many people like eating snacks like potato crisps while ussing computer.
* It directly leads to a very greasy hands and keyboard.
* This heavily demage our health and clean imageFrom now on,let Potato Crisp Hand regain our elegant and healthy eating style.
* The item designed like a just a hand,can use thumb and forefinger on the hand to control.
* when we want to eat crisp,just hold the rod of the hand,push the button,the thumb and the forefinger can be closed and pick up the crisps.
* In fact,just like our thumb and forefinger to pick up the crisps.
* The unique hold system inside allow to Apply the most appropriate strength on the chips to not let the crisp be broken.
* Therefore we got a elegant and healthy eating crisp way.
Elegant. Healthy. RIGHT...
(Foodiggity, Oh Gizmo!)
Here’s something nobody asked for: Pringles-flavored instant ramen noodles**. Geekologie: To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Pringles and the 30th anniversary of Super Cup, the two are combining their brands Voltron-style to release two new flavors of Super Cup ramen noodles (Sour Cream and Onion and Jalapeno and Onion) and two new flavors of Pringles […]
Barry Lewis from My Virgin Kitchen decided to make clear potato crisps, and they look amazing, like little starchy dried jellyfish.
Jane Espenson is not only a talented TV writer who has worked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica, and Once Upon A Time, she is also quite adept at constructing impressive Pringles structures. “I did it!” she tweeted. “I did it! I built a Pringles ringle! No glue, just physics.” Most impressive to me […]
Speed reading isn’t just an innate skill possessed by a lucky few. Anyone can learn to speed read, and the benefits are endless. The brain can process more information than most people have time to soak up, but you can make that time now with the 2018 Award-Winning Speed Reading Bundle. The first half of […]
Sure, you could use the same old PowerPoint templates for your next business presentation. It’s not like you have bosses or investors to impress. Oh wait, you do? Time to augment that slideshow with Slideshop – the presentation tool that can individualize your pitch while saving you time. Compatible with PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides, […]
Multinational companies have used the no-nonsense methodologies of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma to oil a smooth-running operation for years. What is it? Six Sigma (and its offshoot, Lean Six Sigma) apply the principles of science to business, teaching managers to methodically target waste, maximize output and streamline the flow from producer to consumer. […]