This little faux-gloved hand will pinch chips for you, so your own hands won't get greasy.
You don't need it, no one does, but if you have to know, this poorly-reviewed product is available for $4.24 on Amazon.
From its description:
*NO Grease any more!Just the Way I Like:In common sense,many people like eating snacks like potato crisps while ussing computer.
* It directly leads to a very greasy hands and keyboard.
* This heavily demage our health and clean imageFrom now on,let Potato Crisp Hand regain our elegant and healthy eating style.
* The item designed like a just a hand,can use thumb and forefinger on the hand to control.
* when we want to eat crisp,just hold the rod of the hand,push the button,the thumb and the forefinger can be closed and pick up the crisps.
* In fact,just like our thumb and forefinger to pick up the crisps.
* The unique hold system inside allow to Apply the most appropriate strength on the chips to not let the crisp be broken.
* Therefore we got a elegant and healthy eating crisp way.
Elegant. Healthy. RIGHT...
(Foodiggity, Oh Gizmo!)
Cat lovers who celebrate Christmas, your tree prayers may have been answered. Argos, a UK retailer is selling six-foot-tall “half parasol trees” with the description, “Keep your perfectly placed baubles, bows and bells out of reach of curious, crawling kids or your cats’ playful paws.” That means no more of these kinds of shenanigans (dangit): […]
Boy, oh boy, if this Helios console could talk, it would have some serious stories to tell. Not only did Led Zeppelin use it to record their now-classic hit “Stairway to Heaven,” but many other musical artists have recorded on it too. Now, it will be sold to the highest bidder (it’s expected to fetch […]
I thought I had seen it all but now there’s this… the Digging Dog Butt Tissue Holder ($28). “Get laughs as you pull tissues from this diligently digging dog’s behind.” Oh, I will. “Great way for a teacher, therapist, or salesperson to get smiles.” Obviously. Surprise, it’s just a square box of tissues under there!
Hey, we love Netflix and Hulu, but let’s face it: The whole setup doesn’t exactly encourage active viewing. For all the binge-watching we’ve done, it’s tough to expand our horizons or learn anything new – except for how many episodes of “The Office” it takes to make us fall asleep. It was only a matter […]
Still using elbow grease to clean the sinks, tubs and other grimy surfaces around your house? Save your elbows, and some time. If you’ve got a power drill, the RevoClean® 4-in-1 Drill Brush Cleaning Kit will instantly turn it into a professional scrubber that can tackle any stain on any surface. Attach the 4″ nylon […]
Need data storage? Join the club. It may still seem like the wild west out there, and for many companies, it’s a tough choice between security and accessibility. Luckily, there’s a platform that gives you a lot of both: Polar Backup Cloud Storage. Whether you’re a busy private citizen or managing valuable company data, Polar […]