This little faux-gloved hand will pinch chips for you, so your own hands won't get greasy.
You don't need it, no one does, but if you have to know, this poorly-reviewed product is available for $4.24 on Amazon.
From its description:
*NO Grease any more!Just the Way I Like:In common sense,many people like eating snacks like potato crisps while ussing computer.
* It directly leads to a very greasy hands and keyboard.
* This heavily demage our health and clean imageFrom now on,let Potato Crisp Hand regain our elegant and healthy eating style.
* The item designed like a just a hand,can use thumb and forefinger on the hand to control.
* when we want to eat crisp,just hold the rod of the hand,push the button,the thumb and the forefinger can be closed and pick up the crisps.
* In fact,just like our thumb and forefinger to pick up the crisps.
* The unique hold system inside allow to Apply the most appropriate strength on the chips to not let the crisp be broken.
* Therefore we got a elegant and healthy eating crisp way.
Elegant. Healthy. RIGHT...
(Foodiggity, Oh Gizmo!)
Cat lovers who celebrate Christmas, your tree prayers may have been answered. Argos, a UK retailer is selling six-foot-tall “half parasol trees” with the description, “Keep your perfectly placed baubles, bows and bells out of reach of curious, crawling kids or your cats’ playful paws.” That means no more of these kinds of shenanigans (dangit): […]
Boy, oh boy, if this Helios console could talk, it would have some serious stories to tell. Not only did Led Zeppelin use it to record their now-classic hit “Stairway to Heaven,” but many other musical artists have recorded on it too. Now, it will be sold to the highest bidder (it’s expected to fetch […]
I thought I had seen it all but now there’s this… the Digging Dog Butt Tissue Holder ($28). “Get laughs as you pull tissues from this diligently digging dog’s behind.” Oh, I will. “Great way for a teacher, therapist, or salesperson to get smiles.” Obviously. Surprise, it’s just a square box of tissues under there!
Looking to upgrade that old laptop or tablet? Holiday sales may be way on the horizon, but there’s an even better way to get like-new tech for a steal. Here are 10 of our favorite deals on personal computers and gaming gear – refurbished, renewed or brand new. Acer Touchscreen 11′ Chromebook 16GB (Certified Refurbished) […]
Vape technology has been around long enough that vapers are starting to get picky about their gear. Luckily, so are we. From disposable models to cutting-edge touchscreen atomizers, there’s a vaporizer in this roundup to suit every taste. Hera 2 – World’s Most Advanced Dual-Use Vaporizer Choose between dry herb or oil extraction modes – […]
With enough practice and commitment, anyone can be a visual artist. But without the right instruction, that time spent honing your skills could seem like an eternity. If you really want to see where your talent can take you, you need sound fundamentals – and no matter what discipline or genre you lean toward, the […]