This little faux-gloved hand will pinch chips for you, so your own hands won't get greasy.
You don't need it, no one does, but if you have to know, this poorly-reviewed product is available for $4.24 on Amazon.
From its description:
*NO Grease any more!Just the Way I Like:In common sense,many people like eating snacks like potato crisps while ussing computer.
* It directly leads to a very greasy hands and keyboard.
* This heavily demage our health and clean imageFrom now on,let Potato Crisp Hand regain our elegant and healthy eating style.
* The item designed like a just a hand,can use thumb and forefinger on the hand to control.
* when we want to eat crisp,just hold the rod of the hand,push the button,the thumb and the forefinger can be closed and pick up the crisps.
* In fact,just like our thumb and forefinger to pick up the crisps.
* The unique hold system inside allow to Apply the most appropriate strength on the chips to not let the crisp be broken.
* Therefore we got a elegant and healthy eating crisp way.
Elegant. Healthy. RIGHT...
(Foodiggity, Oh Gizmo!)
Cat lovers who celebrate Christmas, your tree prayers may have been answered. Argos, a UK retailer is selling six-foot-tall “half parasol trees” with the description, “Keep your perfectly placed baubles, bows and bells out of reach of curious, crawling kids or your cats’ playful paws.” That means no more of these kinds of shenanigans (dangit): […]
Boy, oh boy, if this Helios console could talk, it would have some serious stories to tell. Not only did Led Zeppelin use it to record their now-classic hit “Stairway to Heaven,” but many other musical artists have recorded on it too. Now, it will be sold to the highest bidder (it’s expected to fetch […]
I thought I had seen it all but now there’s this… the Digging Dog Butt Tissue Holder ($28). “Get laughs as you pull tissues from this diligently digging dog’s behind.” Oh, I will. “Great way for a teacher, therapist, or salesperson to get smiles.” Obviously. Surprise, it’s just a square box of tissues under there!
There are fast-paced card games, and some of them even require enough dexterity for a mini-workout (like Skip-Bo or Snap). But there’s nothing quite like the Mokuru® Card Game, which uses an already addictive fidget toy as the centerpiece for a cutthroat game of tabletop challenges. The game is named for the toy that gets […]
People who ask themselves why they need a dashcam usually have one thing in common: They’ve never been a serious collision. Even in fender benders, these gadgets can save you an immense amount of time and hassle, stopping headaches before they even start. If you’re looking for a reliable starter cam, the myGEKOgear Orbit 110 […]
There’s no shortage of wireless chargers out there. So when one scores a Best of Innovation Award at the Consumer Electronics Show, we take notice. And, those industry nods mean good news for just about anybody with a smartphone, because the HyperCharger X Wireless Charger means there’s no excuse for losing power when you’re out […]