GB Studio is a "free and easy to use retro adventure game creator for your favourite handheld video game system." Use a modern visual scripting interface to create Zelda-style 2D role-playing games that run on the Nintendo Game Boy or standalone on the web.
· Visual game builder with no programming knowledge required.
· Design your graphics in any editor that can output PNG files e.g. Photoshop, Tiled, Aseprite.
· Example project included to get started right away.
· Make top down 2D JRPG style adventure games.
· Build real GB Rom files which can be played in an emulator or on device using USB Carts.
· Build a HTML5 playable game that also works on mobile and can deployed to any webserver or uploaded to Itch.io.
· Built for macOS, Windows and Linux.
· Supports both macOS light and dark mode.
· Includes the full tools that were used to build Untitled GB Game, free to play on Itch.io.