7 Responses to “Pancake breakfast (including nature films about bears) in Machine Project's indoor forest, Sunday, April 19th, 20”

1. Jake0748 says:

Sounds intriguing and all. I’d surely go, just to see the forest (and eat pancakes, yum), if I were any closer than 3000 miles away.

But come on… any event that starts at 11am can, in no way be called a PANCAKE BREAKFAST! There is some rule somewhere that says those have to be held in a church basement or some crappy school cafeteria, and start at like 6 or 7 in the am. Sheesh, what is with these LA people?

2. Talia says:

This makes me wish I lived on the west coast. *sigh*

3. wolfiesma says:

I love this idea so much. I hope it starts a trend across the whole country. What if a brewery hosted a movie night in the park and screened amazing nature documentaries for the whole family. The kids could have fun scaring each other jumping out from trees and things and the grown ups could sit together on the ground and enjoy the great green gifts of the earth. If you know what I mean. It sounds about right to me.

4. Manooshi says:

I love pancakes and Machine Project.

BTW, the forest kicks ass. I saw them putting putting up the forest wallpaper when I went to an electronic soldering class there a month ago. So jealous. That 70′s retro-looking forest wallpaper has always been exactly what my dungeon apartment needs.

5. Johnny Cat says:

Oh how very cool! I wish I still lived there, as I could really use that trinity of forest, pancakes, and bear movies.

6. Provlear says:

The absolute best part of this even was a surprise: To get syrup for your pancakes, you had to use a tap from one of the fake trees inside.

7. desiredusername says: