Designer Bjørn Jørund Blikstad created these "2.5 dimensional" wall-hung shelves that combine real depth with optical illusions to bend your brain and hold your stuff.
- HOWTO make a bookshelf out of books
- Invisible bookshelf - floating stacks of books for your walls ...
- Bathtub with built-in bookcase
- HOWTO Make an upside-down bookshelf
- Equation Bookshelf with nesting parens
- Infinite bookshelf can't hold infinite number of books - Boing ...
- Platzhalter book shelf splits into "V" and reveals secret ...
- The Graffititek Bookshelf by Charles Kalpakian Gadgets