Zack sez, "William M. Gaines, publisher of TALES FROM THE CRYPT, WEIRD SCIENCE and MAD appears on the game show TO TELL THE TRUTH. This video links to a number of other classic TO TELL THE TRUTH appearances by some oddballs, including con man Frank Abagnale Jr. (in a scene later recreated for CATCH ME IF YOU CAN)."
- William M. Gaines was the
- New Yorker on the 1950s comic book panic
- Make Magazine visits MAD Magazine
- MAD About Star Wars: more than your average MAD anthology - Boing ...
- Mad Magazine's War on Bush collection
- Mad Magazine on Sarah Palin
- MAD on the bailout: Smells Like Greed Spirit
- 1954 MAD compares movie version of book
- MAD Magazine cover explorer -- guaranteed clicktrance
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.