Tron Legacy score contributions by Daft Punk leaked?

17 Responses to “Tron Legacy score contributions by Daft Punk leaked?”

1. Gutierrez says:

These beats are clearly ‘ditioned, I can hear it in the phons and I have listened to many ‘ditioned songs in my day.

Wendy Carlos.

I miss Wendy.

End Of Line.

3. GeekMan says:

I call foul as well. The music in the trailer and on the official site are a much different style: They’re much more slowly-evolving, ethereal, and atmospheric, and as such they lend themselves much better as film music.

4. i am not a robot says:

While searching for leaks of the Daft Punk score, I just came across this hilarious yet very well edited Tron inspired kama sutra guide. Appropriately titled SCORE with Tron-a-Sutra (NSFW) on WonderHowTo. Worth checking out if you want a good laugh or need to brush up on your game.

5. Gutierrez says:

Not making any claims on this, but I’d think these tracks sound much more on point as well.

here is an awesome mashup from eclectic method of TRON old and new as well as Daft Punk inspiration / music

awesome

The Sound cloud stuff is what I got last week, if its NOT the real thing, it should be You can see the light bikes when you listen to track 2, its that good

8. teapot says:

Dug this up on soundcloud from a day earlier…. WTF?

This is not the soundtrack, this is the score…
    Daft Punk have a 11 tracks more “hits” than these for Tron Legacy, read this new founded in the web:

“Yesterday, a french citizen uploaded a compilation of new “11″ songs from the BSO Tron Legacy added to the 6 songs published by “the end radio”. Its extremly amazing these tracks wich are classified in scenes.

This is not the score, this is soundtrack, more commercial, more their style, it is like homework and discovery together.

I listened it and i have no words to describe it, thats amazing.

10. franko says:

mmmm, delish! i’m really starting to get amped up about this.

Is it really a leak or part of an elaborate promotion campaign by Disney? ;) either im starting to get curious how these tracks combine with what we eventually see in the movie. Because they are pretty close to Daft Punk’s usual sound.

12. twiddlekins says:

That is really rather awesome. Can the film, I don’t hold out much hope for it. Sell me the album!

13. nezzyidy says:

This is not the Daft Punk score but a fake.

Listen to the real music on the official Tron Legacy flash site. Am I allowed to post links?

Navigate to music and click next on the player.
    Make sure to turn off the sound FX in the left corner.

The real music is much different from these wanna-be disco tracks.

14. nezzyidy says:

(BTW) On the official site, track 1 is not Daft Punk but tracks 2 and three are.

15. nezzyidy says:

Or actually I think they all are. :-P

16. hectorlima says:

only the first video is by Daft Punk, the rest is fake – even that some of it is interesting…

closest thing i’ve heard from the soundtrack are these snippets and they do SOUND like Daft Punk and like a Tron soundtrack, probably ripped from the Tron website that nezzyidy mentioned:

It’s rather boring, really. Mostly ambient, and nothing you have not heard from them before. I just feel like they’re in a creative slump. ‘Human After All’ was such a curious let-down. Besides maybe 4 of the 10 tracks, it was offensively bland and grating. The Live disc from a couple years ago was fantastic, but since the transcendent ‘Discovery,’ like, what, 10 years ago now, they’ve not released anything nearly as innovate or fun, and bands like Justice do them better than they do now. Come back Daft Punk. I miss you.