Xanadoodle crocheted this 16" x 9" Han Solo in Carbonite throw-pillow, which would make a lovely addition to any smart home.
- You, frozen in carbonite - Boing Boing
- Han Solo in Carbonite desk - Boing Boing
- Frozen Han in carbonite ice-mold - Boing Boing
- Demented Barbie in Carbonite sculpture - Boing Boing
- Sculpture of George Lucas frozen in Carbonite - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: HOWTO make a Carbonite Han Solo chocolate bar
- Boing Boing: Portraits in carbonite brick
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.