Hitler learns of the new changes to Star Wars on Blu-ray

30 Responses to “Hitler learns of the new changes to Star Wars on Blu-ray”

1. Spriggan_Prime says:

BoingBoing, single-handedly driving this meme into the ground week after week.
    God bless you.

• wrybread says:

I came here for the comment bashing the Downfall meme, left satisfied.

For my part I still find these funny, though I couldn’t care less about Star Wars on blueray so I’m not in the target audience for this one.

• penguinchris says:

I still think these are funny too. It helps if you only watch the good ones (I think the only ones I’ve watched are those posted here on BB).

2. Alex says:

Der Star Krieg ist felung.

3. Eark_the_Bunny says:

Yes, this is getting very old.  It was somewhat amusing the first few mash-ups but now it is just not a bit funny.  Enough already!

4. I have always loved these.  Someone should do one where Hitler finds out he’s losing the war.  That’d be epic.

5. Robert Oliver says:

Someone should do a video where Hitler finds out that a video parody of himself has been overused and become cliche…that would be even better.

6. rollermonkey says:

That Hitler! Was he ever not hilarious?

7. Some people, no sense of humour/humor….  oh wait

8. Hitler learns that BoingBoing ran another Hitler learns meme

9. RobDobbs says:

We should all just boycott this release. I have to say I’m happiest with my DVD version of the Laser Discs.

10. The discussion over this release alone has become a meme. Here we go again just throwing our hands in the air with what lucas has done. Nerd rage. My thoughts:

11. Teirhan says:

this is the best meme ever.  i will never get tired of it.

12. BarBarSeven says:

Nice one, Hilter. But they are called “TUSKEN Raiders” mein fürher, not “Tuscan.”

13. technogeekagain says:

Oh look, a jumped shark…

14. travtastic says:

I’m tired of this thing.

Maybe we can develop some kind of app or add-on that will stop my browser from forcing me to watch it every time someone uses it? It doesn’t seem to matter if I want to watch it or not, every time I go online it goes to the Hitler thingy and won’t let me go anywhere else until the video is over.

15. BarBarSeven says:

Ummm, has anyone told Adolf about Ziggy’s creator Tom Wilson, Sr. passing away?

16. franko says:

i will never grow tired of hitler being pissed off about things.

17. zombienietzsche says:

AHEM!!! NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN…

18. robuluz says:

No I’m still loving it. Keep ‘em coming.

19. Rosiemoto says:

Maybe this is nitpicking but these are funniest when he stays in Hitler character as closely as possible.  Hitler being a star wars fanboy (were he alive today) COULD happen. And his comments could be very close to what was written here.  But Hitler would not say anything like, “And that is where I am at Bitches.”  so you lose the joke at that point.

Just saying, these are funny because they have to ride the line of being as close as possible to what Hitler, were he interested in the 405 closure, or Blu-Ray releases of SW, MIGHT say with the added indignation of what is obviously a magnificent performance of an actor imitating an insane but brilliant orator.

20. Palomino says:

I love em, the writing is great…..”Care Bears”……Ha!

21. Eric Blumenau says:

I can still enjoy a good “Hitler learns…”.  Thankfully most of them here on BB are of that ilk.  I was pleasantly surprised at the number of good jokes in this one.  Most just rely on Dolph’s initial rage but this kept tossing out winners.  Watchable right through to the end.

22. gothicgeek says: